House-Mouse® Cheese Wrappers by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of yellow cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Back panel with Pimento cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiments on white die cut panels with pink ink.
- Back sentiment panels with larger pink die cut panels and adhere to card with 3D foam Squares.
- Adhere rhinestones.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Banana Pepper, Pimento)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Memento™ Rose Bud Dye Ink by Tsukineko®
- Rhinestone Strips by Recollections
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project