Superstar Birthday by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inch cardstock in half for a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inch finished card base.
- Tape Batik stencil over Pimento cardstock with repositional tape.
- Spread Regular Paste along long edge of stencil with palette knife.
- Spread paste across stencil with Paste Spreader. Remove stencil and clean stencil and tools in warm soapy water.
- When stenciled cardstock is dry tape stencil into place over dried paste. Use airbrush tool instructions with markers to apply color to cardstock.
- Remove stencil, clean with solution that takes off alcohol based ink.
- Highlight batik design with white gel pen.
- Mat with Spearmint cardstock and tie ribbon into a bow around lower half of stenciled layer. Glue onto card base with Zip-Dry™ glue.
- Stamp Superstar Birthday stamp with black ink onto Mixed Media Paper.
- Trim sentiment with Fitted Frames die cut and larger frame from Spearmint cardstock.
- Sponge Razzberry ink around the edge of the sentiment cardstock.
- Adhere sentiment with foam adhesive onto larger frame and adhere with additional foam adhesives.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Grape Vine, Spearmint and Pimento Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Razzberry Colorbox® Pigment Ink by Clearsnap®
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic® - BG15, RV06, V17
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
- Repositional Tape
- Ribbon by May Arts
- White Gel Pen
- Perfect Paper Crafting Spritzer Airbrush Tool or airbrush tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project