Urban Scribble by Dee Adams
1. I folded Card x 4 and cut to fit then painted with Gesso followed by Deco art chalk paint, I set this aside to dry.
2. For the covers I used mixed media boards that I gave a coat of Gesso prior to putting black modelling paste around the edges.
3. I mixed primary magenta with tinting base and painted the entire 2 media boards once dry a coat of weather wood again when dry
a coat of crackle paste.
4. Once dry I used a media interference in turquoise and gave a coat over both boards.
5. The urban scribble stamp was stamped onto mixed media paper and painted with watered down media paints of burnt umber and green then cut out and given a coat of mat medium,
6. Matte black paste was put through the picasso
7. Patina green antiquing cream was followed by black which was knocked back untill I was happy with the result.
Also uses these supplies:
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project