Under the Sea by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of Seafoam cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 2 5/8" panel of green corrugated cardstock and another one of orange to the card.
- Stencil the under the sea stencil on to a die cut panel of seafoam cardstock with regular embossing paste and allow to dry.
- When dry, replace the stencil over the image and sponge on the inks to color the scene.
- Back the panel with a slightly larger die cut panel of Tuscan Sun cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a die cut oval panel and adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Under The Sea Metal Stencil 9.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Seafoam, Tuscan Sun)
- Corrugated Cardstock by DCWV®
- Colorbox® Chalk Ink by Clearsnap® (Yellow Citrus, Dark Brown, Lipstick, Blue Lagoon, Aquamarine, Wisteria, Rose Coral)
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project