Tree Poem Tag by Suzanne Czosek
- Stamp tree and poem using brown ink on white cardstock.
- Sponge plum and yellow dye ink over white cardstock until sunset background created.
- Mount image onto yellow cardstock.
- Dab surface with glue and sprinkle with yellow and ochre color fragments.
- Spritz brown chalkboard mist over stamped image.
- Cut banner from cardboard. Strip surface to expose ridges. Smear surface with white acrylic paint.
- Spritz cardboard surface with yellow and purple glimmer mists.
- Spritz brown chalkboard mist over banner.
- Accent banner with yellow and ochre color fragments.
- Spritz tissue paper with purple glimmer mist.
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock using brown ink.
- Sponge background with plum and yellow dye inks.
- Mount sentiment on yellow cardstock.
- Layer tissue paper under main image onto banner.
- Add clips and chain to hanging.
Also uses these supplies:
H292 Inspiration Exists (retired)
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Coffee Archival Ink™ by Ranger®
Yellow & Plum Ink
Decadent Chalkboard Mist, Yellow Glimmer, & Purple Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels
White Acrylic Paint
Chain & Clips
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project