Tree Poem by Melinda Gleissner
1. Create card base; Stamp Tin Panel on card base using VersaMark.
2. On watercolor paper stamp Cling Music Score using Jet Black ink; Color with gelatos, blending with fingers.
3. Cover some of the image with gesso; Set aside to dry.
4. Color over some of the gesso with gelatos; Stamp Tree Poem using Jet Black Ink.
5. Die cut panel and mat; Adhere together.
6. Paint on a small amount of Fast Finish; Sprinkle with blue and green mica fragments and silver glass glitter.
7. Wrap ribbon around panel; Tie knot; Attach to card base.
Also uses these supplies:
StazOn Jet Black Ink by Tsukineko
Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Color Gelatos by Faber Castell
Ribbon by May Arts
Fast Finish by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project