Sweet Sunflower by Rhea Weigand
- Album is from Maya Road
- Background is airbrushed with E47 and YG97
- Binding is wrapped with Burlap and tied with ribbon
- Stamp and color image – see below for colors
- Cut 1/8” around image and ink with brown
- Trim graphic 45 sunflower paper and add zipper. I added on opposite sides just because.
- Air brush cheese cloth with YG 97 and ad here and there.
- Add Frantage elements to bottom
- Sweet Sunflower Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Copics (Y15, Y19, Y38, YR23, YR24, YR27, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, W5, W3, W1)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project