Rubber Duckies Bag by Kristine Reynolds
- Use the Picasso tool to create clouds with blue ink on a white panel.
- Stamp waves on the bottom of the panel and color with markers.
- Stamp the sentiment on the panel with black ink.
- Stamp the ducky on a white scrap and color with makers.
- Cut the ducky out and adhere to panel with 3D foam.
- Adhere the panel to a pink tag.
- Tie the tag on to a pink back with ribbon.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Copic® Markers (Y15, Y17, Y11, BG02, BG04, BG05, YR04)
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project