Rejoice Swirly Christmas Tree Card by Joyce Kurtz
- With removable tape, attach the Swirly Christmas tree stencil to a piece of blue card stock.
- With an offset pallette knife, emboss with Dreamweaver Silver embossing paste.
- Remove stencil and set art aside to dry.
- With same paste and pallette kinife, paste emboss "Rejoice" onto the right side of an A7 blue card. (or use a different word, since this one is no longer available)
- Remove stencil and set the card aside to dry.
- Attach silver metallic, blue glitter and white card stock panels to the tree panel as shown.
- Wrap a sheer blue ribbon around the tree panel and tie a knot.
- Glue panel to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Dreamweaver "Rejoice" Stencil LM243 (retired)
Offset pallette knife
Blue sheer ribbon
Blue, silver metallic, white and Blue glitter card stock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project