PYL Mama Christmas by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" panel of green cardstock in half to create an A2 card base.
- Adhere a panel of goldenrod cardstock to the card.
- Adhere a red panel to the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Adhere image panel to card with brads.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut circle
- Back panel with a scallop edge die cut circle panel and adhere to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Herb Garden, Goldenrod, Firecracker)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Green Brads by Recollections®
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project