PYL Ice Skater by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Ice Skater with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Sprinkle Sparkly Puff Embossing Powder onto the snow bank. Use a paintbrush to swipe off of ice area and other areas as desired. Heat from the backside of the paper. Repeat with top corners of the image.
- Tie a teal ribbon around image and glue onto Pink Punk cardstock that has been distressed around the edges with a tool or scissor blade.
- Glue onto 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Winter Lake)
- DoubleDot by BoBunny (Pink Punch)
- Copic® Markers (B000, B01, B21, B23, B60, B63, BG000, BG02, BG10, BG11, BG15, BG34, BG49, BG72, E15, E18, E19, E30, E33, E40, E43, E44, E50, E51, E53,G00, G02, G19, G28, RV04, RV10, RV13, RV17, YR30)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Paper Edge Distress Tool or Scissors
- 1/8" Teal Grosgrain Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Round Tip Paintbrush
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project