PYL Camera Girl by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" panel of green cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stamp the image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Create clouds by sponging aqua ink around the Picaso stencil randomly on the panel.
- Back the image panel with a larger orange panel, then a larger green panel and finally another orange panel.
- Adhere to card base with brads.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Adirondack® Aqua Ink Pad by Ranger®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project