Puppy Therapy by Janelle Stollfus
- Score and fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" blue cardstock to create card base.
- Stamp image and sentiment from Puppy Therapy with Black Onyx ink and watercolor. Let dry.
- Stamp paw prints from Dog Sayings with Espresso ink onto the card base.
- Die cut the watercolor image with Fitted Frames and repeat with color cardstock.
- Glue die cuts to card base.
Also uses these supplies:
MyColors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Sky, Cafe Ole
Watercolors by Gansai Tambi
Memento EspressoTruffle Ink Pad by Tsukineko
Zip-Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project