Poised Peacock Friendly Phrases by Fran Seiford
1. Create folded card base from teal cardstock.
2. Create background panel with Creative Palette and Acrylic Paints.
3. Stamp and color peacock pieces as desired, die cut with coordinating dies.
4. Create doily area from white cardstock using Pop Up Die Set edgers.
5. Adhere peacock as shown, pop up peacock body using 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
6. Stamp greeting on white panel as shown.
7. Adhere all pieces to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1141 Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Stamps™ (Retired)
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project