Musical Christmas by Lyn Bernatovich
- Cut burgundy cardstock 8-1/2 x 5-1/2. Score at 4-1/4.
- Diecut foil to fit the Musical Christmas Stencil using the Nesting Frames die. Dry emboss foil with your preferred die cutting machine. I used a Sizzix Big Kick with the following sandwich recipe: platform (no tabs), stencil, foil, rubber mat, 2 cutting plates.
- Diecut the black frame with two Nesting Frames dies. Use a magnetic platform for this step.
- Stamp the music motif cling with gold ink onto the burgundy card front.
- Affix the foil dry embossed image and frame and mount with foam tape onto the card front.
- Stamp sentiment.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Precious Metals Craft Foil by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Standard Magnetic Platform by Sizzix®
Delicata™ Golden Glitz Ink by Tsukineko®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project