Maple Branch Metal Stencil by Mark Gould
- Cover canvas with VersaMark ink.
- Add Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath to set.
- Cover with VersaMark ink again
- Sprinkle a combination of Aged Marine, Aged Copper, and Gold embossing enamels on the canvas and heat to set.
- Place maple leaves stencil on canvas and stencil with black Media Fluid Acrylic paint from DecoArt.
- Move the stencil slightly so the black will create a shadow and stencil with white Media Fluid Acrylic paint from DecoArt.
- When dry, add some color on the leaves with Media Fluid colors in Green Gold and Burnt Orange.
- Finish by wrapping some thin leather string around the canvas and tie it.
Also uses these supplies:
- Small Canvas by CanvasCorp
- Leather Cord by MayArts
- Media Fluid Acrylics in Carbon Black, Titanium White, Green Gold and Burnt Orange by DecoArt
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project