Manger Cherubim by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch blue cardstock in half for card base.
- Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder around edges and then sprinkle Shaved Ice over powder.
- Heat from the backside of paper just until embossing powder has melted. Set aside.
- Stamp Manger Cherubim with black ink on Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim colored image with the inner P Fitted Frame and adhere to yellow cardstock trimmed with outer P Fitted Frame.
- Add foam adhesive to the back of the colored image and adhere to card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Color
Sketch Markers by Copic -
ZipDry Paper Glue
Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project