Live Each Day by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image using Memento ink pad.
- Color image as desired. Sample was colored using Copics. Feel free to color using colored pencils, watercolor or other coloring mediums.
- Assemble card as desired. This is popped up for a 3D look using Scrapbook Adhesive foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Super Smooth White Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
- Voyage Beneath the Sea Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Copic® Markers (R24, R22, R21, Y35, Y32, Y11, G85, G82, G20, B02, B00)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project