Laurel Burch Hummingbird Wishes Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" Wildflower cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Using a stamping platform, arrange the border and the hummingbirds as desired. Secure white cardstock using the magnets, ink the stamps, and stamp. Repeat if necessary to create a good impression.
- Stamp the third hummingbird onto the image panel.
- Stamp the sentiment and set aside.
- Color all images with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 4" x 5.25". Use the corner punch to round the top right corner.
- Adhere the image panel to the card.
- Mat the sentiment with Wildflower cardstock and adhere as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Paper
Copic Markers: B0000, B000, B02, BG0000, BG000, BG01, V15, RV09, YG01, YG07, G16
Wildflower Cardstock by My Colors by My Mind's Eye
Corner Rounder PaperShaper® Punch
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project