Laurel Burch Hummingbird Wishes Card by Debi Hammons
- Create card base with turquoise cardstock cut to 4 1/4" x 9 1/2", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half. (Short side will be the front)
- Stamp images on white cardstock.
- Color as desired.
- Trim around hummingbird/flower and back with yellow cardstock and adhere to short side of card base.
- Trim flower panel to 4 1/4" wide and along closely upper and lower edges and adhere to bottom of card front.
- Adhere 4" x 5 1/4" white panel to the inside of the card and stamp greeting in lower right.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Laurel Burch Hummingbird Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project