Laurel Burch Cat Love by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp image onto white cardstock.
- Color the image with Copic markers. Extend the image's border with a C10 Copic marker.
- Tear along the four sides of the image, distress the edges a bit more, then edge with the leafing pen.
- Cut a strip of pink cardstock, then stamp the swirl image from the Laurel Burch Tribal Cats Cling Rubber Stamp Set with VersaMark ink, add Gold Detail Embossing Powder, dump the excess, and heat set.
- Cut the strip in half, then trim to 4" wide. Distress the edges slightly and edge with the leafing pen.
- Cut navy cardstock to 5.25" x 4" and use the embossing folder to emboss it.
- Rub Golden Glitz Delicata™ ink over the swirls until the swirls are covered.
- Adhere the heat-embossed strips of pink cardstock to the dry-embossed navy cardstock, then edge with the leafing pen.
- Adhere the image panel.
- Adhere the card to a navy A2 card.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: FV2, B28, B69, RV09, RV19, B06, C10
Golden Glitz Delicata™ Ink by Tsukineko®
D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder by Provo Craft
Pink, Navy, and White cardstock
18 Kt. Gold Leafing Pen by Krylon®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project