Laurel Burch™ Dog Park Balance by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of lavender cardstock in half to form card base.
- Create background paper with Creative Palette and acrylic paint.
- On 5-1/4" X 4" panel of Creative Palette paper emboss greetings and geometric icons in gold embossing powder.
- Stamp dogs on white mixed media paper with Memento ink. Color as desired.
- Die cut dogs with die cutting machine.
- Adhere dogs to embossed background with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- Acrylic Paint from DecoArt
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project