Laughter Gift by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" panel of Banana Pepper cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with colored pencils.
- Back panel with a green cork die cut panel.
- Tie ribbon through the top right corner and then adhere to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Banana Pepper)
- Green Cork by DCWV®
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project