Jellyfish Stencil Card by Laura Drahozal
- Make a side folding card base with colored cardstock.
- Cut a smaller card mat from darker cardstock and wrap ribbon around both sides and set aside.
- Emboss the Jellyfish stencil onto aluminum sheet with die cut and embossing machine (Cuttlebug sandwich: A Plate, stencil face down, blue coated aluminum face down, Stamping Details Rubber Embossing Mat, and two B Plates.) Optional: Use a stylus to emboss aluminum into stencil.
- Emboss the Happy Birthday Stencil through the machine with both the stencil and the metal sheet face up. Leave the stencil in place for next step.
- Drip alcohol ink on both pieces, staying towards the outside on the jellyfish and inside of the letters on the word. Use a cotton swab to smear the colors if needed. Dry completely.
- Sand both pieces. The words were sanded completely with the stencil still under the piece. The jellyfish was just lightly sanded.
- Apply white ink to the top of the jellyfish with cotton swab, blending it with the blues a little.
- Adhere jellyfish to dark color cardstock, then sentiment. Tie ribbon in a knot and center between jellyfish and sentiment then adhere to back of mat.
- Adhere to card base.
- Jellyfish Stencil 9.99
Also uses these supplies:
Blue Aluminum Sheet
Cardstock by Core'dinations
White, Blue, & Green Alcohol Inks
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Rubber Stamping Mat
Manual Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project