Jellyfish by Pam Bray
1. Adhere card stock to front of card base.
2. Using wet wipe, apply distress ink to watercolor paper. Dry. Ink edges.
3. Stamp background images to prepared watercolor paper using black ink.Adhere to card front with pop dots.
4. Stamp sentiment on whtie paper with black ink; mat on card stock. Adhere to front of card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Andy Skinner Toxic Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Jellyfish Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
NKCRS05 Kaffee Klatsch (retired)
Copic Markers: BG72, BG78, R27
Ranger Distress Ink: Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Wild Honey
My Colors Card Stock: Ocean Side, Golden Rod
5" x 6-1/2" Cream Card Base
Xyron Mega Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project