House-Mouse Designs® Martini Mice by Monika Thomas
- Fold an 11" X 4-1/4" panel of black cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of patterned paper to card front.
- Stamp Mice in black ink on a 3" X 3" square panel of kraft cardstock.
- Color olive as shown with colored pencils
- Layer stamped panel on a 3-1/4" X 3-1/4" panel of black cardstock.
- Adhere stamped panel to card front in center.
- Use Zip Dry to add Silver Lux mix to card.
- Stamp greeting on kraft paper and cut out tag with die or punch.
- Rub edge of tag on black pad to distress edge.
- Punch holes in tag and add twine and a brad.
- Adhere tag to card with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Patterned Paper from Canvas Corp
Twine from May Arts
1/16" hole punch by Fiskars
Tag cutting die and die cut machine/punch
Zig 2-Way glue pen by EK Success
Silver Mini Brad
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project