House-Mouse Designs® Cupcake Happy by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Cupcake Happy on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
- Layer onto decorative paper and glue a strip of decorative paper just above the bottom of the stamped panel.
- Stamp words on white cardstock with black and Wilted Violet inks, die cut using an oval and layer onto a larger oval die cut from decorative paper.
- Glue to a violet card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cupcake Happy Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
The Paper Studio Decorative Paper
Zip Dry Glue
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Wilted Violet Distress Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project