Hope Sings by Asia King
- Create a background using acrylic paints, Gelli Plate, and MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper.
- Press paper partially onto the Gelli Plate leaving some spaces white.
- Lay the stencil onto the Gelli Plate and cover with the paper again, pressing gently to transfer the paint into the gaps.
- Lift the stencil off the GP. Lay it on the page with the painty side down. Rub down to transfer the paint onto the paper.
- Allow to dry.
- Fill in any white spaces with distress inks.
- Stamp different feather images around the page. Stamp the sentiment in the middle.
- Add simple borders by swiping an edge of a plastic loyalty card with Emerald City ink and dragging parallel lines along the edges.
- Finish the page with random Soft Teal ink splatters.
Also uses these supplies:
TCW Mini Cubist stencil
DecoArt Americiana acrylic paints (Bright Yellow, Bright Orange)
Imagine Crafts StazOn Mini St. Valentine and Emerald City inks,
Ranger Ink - Distress Inks Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmelade
Prima Marketing Color Bloom Soft Teal Spray Mist
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project