Heart Whimsy by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of pink cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Tape a 3 1/8" x 5 1/2" piece of Mint Chip cardstock to the front, then a 2 5/8" x 5 1/2" piece of Piglet cardstock.
- Tape the Heart Whimsy stencil to pink cardstock with removable tape.
- Use 1/4" stencil brushes to add red to the hearts and green to the leaves and stems.
- Remove and clean the stencil.
- Place the clean stencil back over the design and paste emboss with Regular Embossing Paste using a palette knife and paste spreader.
- Remove stencil, sprinkle the wet paste with Crystal glitter, let paste dry, clean stencil.
- Replace the clean, dry stencil over the image and add more color if desired.
- Glue the Heart Whimsy layer to the Piglet mat.
- Add a beautiful May Arts ribbon.
Also uses these supplies:
- GX220U Crystal Ultrafine Glitter
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Brilliance™ Rocket Red Ink by Tsukineko®
- StazOn™ Cactus Green Ink by Tsukineko®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project