Great Big Happy by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the image with VersaFine Ink on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the image using the Spectrum Noir markers listed.
3. Die cut the image with the Large "W" Fitted Frame.
4. Using some scrap cardstock, cut the Small "W" Fitted Frame.
5. Temporarily adhere the smaller die cut centered on top of the larger die cut.
6. Using the Sponge Dauber, apply Sunflower Brilliance Ink around the open border on the large die cut.
7. Create the card base out of Atlantic Shore cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Apply 2 rows of Tear It! Tape on the right side of the card base.
9. Sprinkle Vintage Plum Embossing Tinsel on top of the Tear It! Tape and heat set.
10. Using the small shape stamps from the Brushed Wishes set, stamp them all over the background with VersaMark Ink.
11. Apply Detail White Embossing Powder on top of the stamped images, and heat set.
12. Apply the stamped focal sentiment to the card base with EZ Dots.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore
Spectrum Noir Markers: BT2, BT4, BT5, BP6, CT2, CT3, CT4, PL5, PP1
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Dots
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project