Funky Alphabet Happy Birthday by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Quest Texture Cube with two colored inks and add the third from a palette and water loaded paintbrush.
- Tie ribbon around Quest stamped panel and glue onto 4 x 5-1/4 inch colored cardstock
- Die cut floral border from colored cardstock and glue across the bottom edge of the stamped panel. Add Dot Sparkler stickers to flower centers and on the top left of the panel.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper, adhere with foam adhesive to card base next to ribbon.
- Glue to folded 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch color cardstock base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors by My Mind's Eye
Distress Oxide Ink Pads - Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
MISTI Tool by Pretty Petunia
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project