Floral Typewriter by Kristine Reynolds
1. Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of purple cardstock in half to create a card base
2. Adhere a 4" by 5 1/4" panel of cardwhite stock to the card
3. Adhere a panel of red cardstock to the card.
4. Adhere a purple cardstock panel to the card
5. Stamp the image on a white panel and color with pencils
6. cut panel into a 3" x 3" square leaving the paper "out of the box"
7. Back panel with a larger panel of red cardstock and adhere to card
8 Ad stickers to the center of the flowers
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Bo Bunny® Patterned Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives® E-Z Runner Permanent Strips
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project