Fairy Wings Rubber Stamp, Decor Cling Stamp, Cling Grunge Script by Kathi F. Rerek
- Create a 7" x 5" card from green cardstock, set aside.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the Fairy Wings image onto mixed media cardstock.
- Color with Copic markers as desired.
- Outline the image with B60 marker.
- Use RV0000, B0000, and B60 markers to add dots around the image.
- Trim the image panel and mat with green cardstock that was cut .25" larger than the image panel.
- Edge the green panel with Rainforest VersaFine Clair ink.
- Use Rainforest VersaFine Clair ink to stamp the Decor Cling Cream onto green cardstock.
- Trim the stamped green panel to 6.75" x 4.75" and edge with the Rainforest ink.
- Ink the flourish stamp from the Cling Grunge Script Stamp set with Rainforest VersaFine Clair ink. Stamp off onto scrap paper, then stamp onto the top right of the background panel.
- Repeat step #10, stamping onto the bottom left of the background panel.
- Adhere the background panel onto the 7" x 5" card.
- Adhere the image panel to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other products Used:
Green Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Rainforest VersaFine Clair™ by Tsukineko®
Fairy's Skin: BV000, BV000, E50, E21, E11, E000
Fairy's Lips: E04, RV43, R22
Fairy's Hair: BV25, BV29, N5, N7, N8
Fairy's Wings: B63, B66, RV52, RV63
Flowers: RV52, R91, Y11, Y21, Y26
Leaves: YG41, YG43, YG67
Background: B0000, B60, RV0000
Dark Violet, Lavender, and Pink Chalk Pencils by General's®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project