FaBOOlous Zombie Girl Spinner Card by Fran Seiford
- On a second 4-1/4” X 11” panel of orange cardstock score at 3-1/2” from each end. This will be the inner panel of the card.
- On same inner panel, find the center and mark it. Die cut circle from the exact center of the panel.
- Randomly stamp FaBOOlous messages on both the outer side of the card base and the inner panel.
- Stamp Zombie Girl on kraft and white cardstock in black ink. Fussy cut the images, being sure to leave shoulders and a flat bottom edge on the kraft zombie, and cutting two sheets at once when cutting out the white one.
- Stamp Zombie girl on the Mirror Stamping Plate, then flip the plate to stamp her on the second white Zombie cardstock shape. Color as desired.
- Cut a 5” length of silver cord.
- Lay the cord along the vertical axis of the white Zombie and secure in place with some tape. Glue the two white cardstock zombies back to back.
- Fold the inner card panel so that the folds on the ends and valleys with a mountain fold in the center.
- Secure the cord tautly at the top and bottom of the back side of the opening. Use glue dots at the folds and lay the cord across the glue dots multiple times to secure. Glue a small strip of matching cardstock over the secured cord at top and bottom.
- Glue the inner card panel to the outer card panel by adhering the entire end panels of the inner panel to the outer one.
- Close the card and adhere kraft zombie to the front.
- Embellish zombie with pearl stickers, creating a necklace and earrings.
Also uses these supplies:
Kraft, white and orange cardstock
4" circle die
Zip Dry Adhesive Glue
Die cutting machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project