Eiffel Tower Stencil by Jamie Martin
- Sponge Onyx Black VersaFine ink through the Eiffel Tower Stencil on white paper, then emboss with clear embossing powder. Cut out and set aside.
- Stamp Scrollwork Leaves on Sky paper with Salty Ocean ink and let dry.
- Stamp Script Lines randomly on Sky panel with VeraMark ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Stamp Painted Wishes on white paper cut out with Fitted Frames and larger frame from violet cardstock. Glue to card.
- Add flowers and Violet Dot Sparklers to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Sky, Violet
3-In-1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Distress Ink- Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass
Paper Flowers - Michael's
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project