DECOR Cling Leaves Card by Alison Heikkila
- On Bristol paper, apply Distress Oxide Inks in the colors mentioned using the Mini Blending Tools in a circular motion.
- When you are satisfied with the base colors, spritz with water to activate the oxidized look of the ink. Blot off excess water with a paper towel.
- Ink a portion of the Decor Leaves stamp with Pinecone VersaColor Ink.
- Leave the stamp on your work surface, and flip the colored Bristol paper on to the stamp and press. Because this stamp is so large, you may find it easier to stamp it upside down in this manner.
- Emboss with Chunky Clear Deep Impression Embossing Powder.
- Sprinkle more powder on to the piece while it is still hot and reheat. It is wise to work in small areas for this.
- Repeat as desired. Try not to overheat any of the areas. This effect will look like droplets of rain.
- Stamp a "Thanksgiving" and "Blessings" from the Fall Arrangement set on to Chocolate Bazzill cardstock with VersaMark™ Ink. Keep the words separate.
- Sprinkle sentiments with Ivory Embossing Powder and heat set.
- For the "Thanksgiving," use the Small K Fitted Frame to die cut, but cut it with the word close to the top of the die, rather than in the center.
- For the "Blessings," use the Small B Fitted Frame to die cut, but cut it with the word closer to the bottom of the die.
- Create the card base out of Lentils & Thyme cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
- Attach a piece of olive green chiffon chiffon ribbon to the stamped paper.
- Attach stamped paper to the card base.
- Attach the die cut sentiments to the card on the left side. Thanksgiving goes on the top side of the ribbon, and Blessings on the bottom. You can either tuck the pieces under the ribbon or trim the die cuts and butt it up against it. I have them off center from each other.
Also uses these supplies:
- FREG020 Chunky Clear Deep Impression Embossing Powder
- EP208 Ivory Embossing Powder
- Bristol paper
- Distress Oxide Inks
- Mini Blending Tools
- Pinecone VersaColor™ Ink
- Heat Tool
- Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project