Chickadees by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6-1/4" x 10" piece of white cardstock in half to form a 5" x 6-1/4" card.
- Tape a 5" x 6-1/4" piece of black cardstock to the front.
- Paste emboss the Holly Swirls stencil on black cardstock with Silver Embossing Paste, remove stencil, sprinkle the wet paste with Multi Ultrafine Crystal Glitter, let paste dry, clean stencil.
- Trim Holly piece to 2 7/8" x 5" and tape a small strip of red cardstock to the top edge before taping the Holly to the bottom front of the card.
- Paste emboss the Chickadees stencil on white cardstock with Matte Black Embossing Paste, remove stencil, carefully sprinkle the leaves with Lime micro glitter and the berries with Ruby Red embossing powder, clean stencil, let paste dry, then tap off any extra glitter and powder and heat set the powder.
- Trim the Chickadees with a Deckle scissors to fit on a 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" black mat.
- Tape Chickadee layer to a white mat and then to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Classic® Epic Black & Red Pepper Linen Cover Stock by Neenah Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project