Bunny Cherub by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Bunny Cherub on Canson Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne VersaFine Clair.
2. Color the image with Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the image with the Small "Q" Fitted Frame.
4. Cut another Small "Q" with Evergreen cardstock.
5. Create the card base with Grasshopper cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
6. Apply VersaMark Ink around the edges of the card base.
7. Sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Powder on to the VersaMark ink and heat set from underneath.
8. Cut a strip of Parrot cardstock 1" x 4 1/4."
9. Apply a strip of Tear It! Tape to the middle of the Parrot strip.
10. Sprinkle Shabby Blue on to the strip, and allow some of the powder to spill onto the rest of the strip.
11. Heat from underneath.
12. Apply Wink of Stella to the wings of the cherub and ground.
13. Adhere all layers to the card base.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Grasshopper, Parrot, Evergreen
Imagine: Tear It Tape!, VersaFine Clair Ink- Nocturne,
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 064, 063, 064, 065, 066, 071, 072, 075, 096, Wink of Stella
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ-Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project