Build a Lighthouse Dark by Fran Seiford
- Create base card from panel of light blue cardstock.
- Adhere slightly smaller panel of dark blue cardstock on top of card front.
- Cut white panel slightly smaller to create scene.
- Stamp hills and treas and ocean lines in background in gray ink.
- Create yellow rays with Copic Markers centering on area where lighthouse will be placed.
- Watercolor background using watercolor pencils and water brush or other media.
- Stamp lighthouse, rocks and small house in black on white cardstock.
- Color as desired using included template to create stripes on lighthouse base.
- Die cut lighthouse pieces and layer on card front with 3D Foam Squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Lighthouse Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Watercolor Pencils and Water Brush
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- Gray ink pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project