Bubble Popper by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Bubble Popper on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
2. Color the image with colored pencils.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Small "M" Fitted Frame.
4. Using a piece of Stampendous Mixed Media Paper, spray it with Bahama Blue and New Sprout Fireworks!. Let dry.
5. Using the Splatter side of the Quest Cube, repeatedly stamp the image in Rose Bud Memento on top of the Fireworks! Spray.
6. Apply Anti-Static Powder Tool to the strip.
7. Apply VersaMark ink to the Cling Crackle Stamp and apply on to the strip.
7. Sprinkle with Carnelian PearLustre Embossing Powder and heat set.
8. Create the card bae out of Sweetie Pie cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
9. Cut a strip of Madras Blue cardstock to 2" x 5 1/2."
10. Adhere all pieces using the E-Z Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue, Sweetie Pie
Imagine: Fireworks! Spray in New Sprout, Bahama Blue. Memento Ink in Rose Bud, Tuxedo Black. VersaMark Ink.
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Design Spectracolor Colored Pencils
Anti-Static Powder Tool
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project