Brush Alphabet Love You by Debi Hammons
- Stamp letters with VersaFine ink on white cardstock.
- Punch or cut letters so that they are diagonally on a square.
- Layer letters on thin layers of red cardstock.
- Stamp Ornate Tiles Texture Cube in VersaFine on white cardstock four times.
- Trim closely around tile design, mount tiles as shown near top of red folded card leaving space between them.
- Position Letter tiles on top of ornate tile as shown.
- Stamp You on the bottom portion of folded red card.
Also uses these supplies:
Red cardstock from My Colors
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project