Adventure Awaits by Alison Heikkila
1. Cut a piece of watercolor paper to 4" x 5 1/4.”
2. Swipe the Fresh Greens Kaleidacolor Inks across your acrylic block side to side until you get good coverage of ink.
3. Spray the block with Ink Potion No. 9 a few times so that the ink begins to blend a little.
4. Lay the inked block on to your watercolor paper and apply something heavy on top (I used a tape dispenser) for about 5 minutes.
5. Stamp your scene and sentiment on to the dried Fresh Greens inks.
6. Tear or use an Edge Distresser (mine is from Heidi Swapp) along the edges of the watercolor paper.
7. Create the card base out of Parrot cardstock, cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2.”
8. Apply foam tape to the back of the watercolor panel and adhere to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot
Imagine: Kaleidacolor Ink Pad in Fresh Greens, Ink Potion No. 9
Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Squares
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project