Skeleton Style by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with black square card. Cut grey stipe patterned paper square and glue at an angle as shown.
- Cut orange cardstock strip, and cut “V” from one end. Glue at an angle onto card. Cut purple cardstock strips, and stamp with Stampendous Vintage Contract stamp using Memento Ink. Glue at an angle onto card.
- Use circle cutting die to cut circle from orange cardstock. Glue as shown.
- Cut square from Mixed Media paper, and use blending tool to add Seedless Preserves, Ripe Persimmon, and Mustard Seed Distress Inks. Stamp with Stampendous Vintage Contract stamp using Memento Ink. Add a ripped piece of black cardstock to bottom of square. Glue onto card as shown.
- Stamp Skeleton, and then stamp hat, glasses, and moustache onto skeleton face using Memento Ink. Cut out with an Exacto knife and glue onto square. Color Hat band with VO4.
- Stamp Bats onto purple cardstock and glue onto card.
- Stamp “Fright Night” sentiment, cut out and glue onto card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Chameleon™ Markers (VO4)
Tim Holtz® Seedless Preserves, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed Distress Inks by Ranger® Blending Tool
Circle Cutting Dies
Die Cutting Machine such as Big Shot by Sizzix
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project