Wings Die Set Twinkle Glitter by Debi Hammons
- Fold a panel of blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Trim a panel of patterned paper and emboss the greeting inVersaMark ink and silver embossing powder.
- Die cut wings background layer from silver paper.
- Die cut wings insert from Sticky Panels.
- Remember that you can get both directions by die cutting and turning the paper over or by turning over the paper and die cutting from the back, whichever works with your paper.
- Peel off one side of the sticky panels and adhere wing centers to background pieces.
- Peel other side of sticky panels paper backing and sprinkle with Twinkle glitter. Press glitter gently into sticky paper and add more if necessary. You can fill in any gaps with halo glitter.
- Die cut heart backing from red cardstock.
- Die cut ornate heart portion from Sticky Panels.
- Apply inner heart to background. Peel the other backing side off and apply red jewel glitter to the sticky panel.
- Assemble wings and heart as shown in image.
Also uses these supplies:
Blue and Red Cardstock from My Colors
Patterned Paper from Bo Bunny
Embossing Heat Tool
Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project