WindowRama Chipboard Snow Lights Intricate Snowflakes by Fran Seiford
- Cover the outside of all chipboard pieces with VersaMark Watermark ink and emboss with Shabby Blue Powder.
- Stamp Intricate Snowflakes on embossed surfaces with StazOn ink. Clean stamps immediately.
- Stamp Snow Lights images on inside back of chipboard WindowRama. Color with colored pencil including all background.
- Add Ultrafine Multi Crystal Glitter to Christmas light string with 2-Way Glue Pen.
- Glue WindowRama together with Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Embossing Heat Tool or Electric Skillet with Craft Mat
StazOn Ink Pad in Ultramarine
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
2-Way Glue Pen by Zig
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project