Unicorn Believe by Debi Hammons
- Score and fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Parrot cardstock at 4-1/4”to form card base.
- Die cut small edge of card front with scalloped/stitched die.
- Stamp unicorn, rainbow and verse on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired and die cut with coordinating dies.
- Glue 5-1/2” x 4-1/8” stripe cardstock to scalloped edge of card front.
- At same time glue rainbow right of center, tucked under scallop edge.
- Add unicorn at bottom right of card front with foam squares.
- Glue verse to 1-3/4” x 1-1/2” Parrot cardstock. Round corners with corner rounder.
- Attach to left side of card front with foam squares.
- Wrap ribbon around top of card front, tie in bow on left side.
Also uses these supplies:
Parrot Cardstock by My Colors®
Green Stripe Cardstock
Red Organdy Ribbon
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Corner Round Punch
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project