Twinkle Glitter Picture Frame by Tammie Wilson
- Basecoat the entire frame with royal blue acrylic paint.
- Use the heart dies from the Wings Die Set to create a heart stencil or use a prepared stencil.
- Apply darker blue paint through your stencil, and while the paint is wet sprinkle crystal glitter lightly on the hearts.
- When dry, add an outline around the heart with white glue and apply Twinkle Glitter.
- Allow to dry and return excess glitter to the jar.
- Twinkle Glitter 4.99
Also uses these supplies:
Unfinished Wood Frame - Recollections
Two Values of Blue Acrylic Paint - Americana by DecoArt
White Glue - Elmers
Stencil or Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project