Twinkle Glitter Mask by Tammie Wilson
- Paint a bristol board mask with black acrylic paint.
- Add freehand brown diamonds in an argyll pattern on one side of the mask.
- Apply white glue to dry mask on the left half, avoiding the eye hole. Also add glue in dots to the points of the diamonds.
- Cover wet glue with Twinkle Glitter over a folded scratch paper, press glitter lightly into glue to insure good coverage.
- When dry, shake off excess glitter and return to jar.
- Add ribbon and prepared feather decoration to mask as desired.
- Twinkle Glitter 4.99
Also uses these supplies:
Blank Bristol Board Mask - Recollections
Acrylic Paint - Americana DecoArt
White Glue - Elmers
Purchased Feather Fascinator
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project