Twinkle Glitter Crown by Tammie Wilson
- Cover purchased wood crown with silver acrylic paint, allow to dry.
- Apply white glue to entire crown surface.
- Over a folded scrap paper, apply Twinkle Glitter to the entire adhesive surface.
- Press glitter lightly to adhere completely.
- Allow to dry then return excess glitter to jar.
- You could add larger, flat-backed jewels to the glue before the glitter if desired.
- Any areas that missed glitter can have glue applied with a paint brush and more glitter if needed.
- Twinkle Glitter 4.99
Also uses these supplies:
Acrylic Paint - DecoArt Americana Silver
White Glue by Elmers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project