Swirly Heart by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4-1/4" x 11" Teal cardstock in half to form an A2 top-fold card.
- Edge a 4" x 5-1/2" piece of patterned cardstock with a matching marker and tape to the front of the card.
- Tape a 2-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Teal cardstock to a 2-3/8" x 5-1/2" piece of Natural cardstock then to the front center of the card.
- Paste emboss the Swirly Heart stencil on a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Natural cardstock with Pearlescent Embossing Paste using a Palette Knife and Paste Spreader, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning.
- Sprinkle the wet paste with Teal Micro Glitter, tap off extra, let paste dry.
- When the paste is dry, measure in 1-1/8" on each side of the long sides and make a mark along both the top and bottom edges.
- Connect the top and bottom marks lightly with a pencil, stopping when it reaches the paste and restarting on the other side of the paste.
- Cut along the left line with a scissors and then around the design to the other left line, repeat on the right side.
- Mount the cut out image on the teal mat in the center of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Ladies Dancing Patterned Paper by Graphic45®
Classic Crest Natural Cover Stock by Neenah Paper®
Copic® Markers (B72)
Scotch® Double-Sided Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project